5. Sharing Your Content with Third Parties We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We do not sell your personal information to third parties. PartTimeWebsite.com provides, as a main service, the ability of sharing created content with others — friends and people in your networks. We may provide information and/or personal user content to service providers to help us provide the services we offer. Specifically, we may use third parties to facilitate our business, such as to host the service at a co-location facility for servers, to provide you with our community blog, to send out email updates about PartTimeWebsite.com, to remove repetitive information from our user lists, to process payments for products or services and to provide you with our live chat services. In connection with these business operations, our service providers may have access to your personal information and/or content for use for a limited time in connection with these business activities. When you sign up for our services, we will share your personal information only as necessary for the third party to provide that service. We occasionally provide demonstrations of member content that allow non-users a glimpse into the PartTimeWebsite.com world. We may be required to disclose your personal information pursuant to lawful requests, such as subpoenas or court orders, or in compliance with applicable laws. We do not reveal information until we have a good faith belief that an information request by law enforcement or private litigants meets applicable legal standards. Additionally, we may share account or other information when we believe it is necessary to comply with law, to protect our interests or property, to prevent fraud or other illegal activity perpetrated through the PartTimeWebsite.com service or using the PartTimeWebsite.com name, or to prevent imminent bodily harm. This may include sharing information with other companies, lawyers, agents or government agencies. We may offer or provide services jointly with other companies on PartTimeWebsite.com such as when you purchase your domain name through our Website. In such case we shall provide clear disclosure of such third party's in the providence of such service on PartTimeWebsite.com, and in such case we shall be entitled to share customer information such as user ID with such third party in connection with your use of such joint services. In any case in which the ownership of PartTimeWebsite.com's business shall change, your user information may be transferred to the new owner so the service can continue operations. You will be notified via email and/or prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information. When you use PartTimeWebsite.com, certain information you post or share with third parties (e.g., a friend or someone in your network), such as personal information, comments, messages, photos, videos or other information, may be shared with other users. All such sharing of information is done at your own risk.
6. Communications from the Website We will use your email address in order to send you promotional emails. If you no longer wish to receive these emails you may follow the unsubscribe instructions contained in the promotional communications which you receive.
9. Changing or Removing Content Access and control over personal content on PartTimeWebsite.com is possible through the content change submission forms. PartTimeWebsite.com members may modify or delete any of their personal content at any time by logging into their account. Any such changes will be updated immediately. Users who wish to deactivate their PartTimeWebsite.com membership may do so on the Members page on the Part Time Website website. Removed information may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time but will not be generally available to members of Part Time Website .If your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete/deactivate it by emailing our Customer Support at email@example.com. We will respond to your request to access within 30 days. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
10. Security PartTimeWebsite.com takes appropriate precautions to protect our users' information and content. We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards which protect your account information and uploaded content. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on our order forms, these transactions are processed by PayPal over an industry standard SSL/TLS connection, with a minimum of 1024-bit encryption. If you have any questions regarding the security of PartTimeWebsite.com Website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. Testimonials We post customer testimonials on our web site which may contain personally identifiable information. We do obtain the customer's consent via email prior to posting the testimonial to post their name along with their testimonial. If you wish to request the removal of your testimonial you may contact us at email@example.com.
12. Contests From time-to-time we may provide you the opportunity to participate in contests or on our Website. If you participate, we will request certain personal information from you. Participation in these contests is completely voluntary and you therefore have a choice whether or not to disclose this information. The requested information typically includes contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code). We use this information to notify contest winners and award prizes, to monitor site traffic and to provide notices to participants. Part Time Website may use third party service providers to conduct surveys or contests. We will not share the personal information you provide through a contest or survey with other third parties unless we give you prior notice and choice.