2. Eligibility Use of and Membership in the Part Time Website Services is void where prohibited. By using the Part Time Website Services, you represent and warrant that (a) all registration information you submit is truthful and accurate; (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information; (c) you are 13 years of age or older; and (d) your use of the Part Time Website Services does not violate any applicable law or regulation. Your profile may be deleted and your Membership may be terminated without warning, if we believe that you are less than 13 years of age. Minors are not allowed to purchase any Memberships, Services or any Applications (as defined below). Accordingly, by purchasing such services the user declares and represents that he/she is more than 18 years of age and that he/she has full legal capacity to complete such contractual action without need for any additional approvals or consents.
3. Provided Services Subject to full compliance with the Terms of this Use Agreement, Part Time Website shall provide certain services, as described more fully on the Website ("Services"). Services may include, but not be limited to, the formation, designing, storage, management, sharing and linking of media and/or document files (including, but not limited to text, user comments, messages, information, data, graphics, photographs, images, illustrations, animations, software, audio and video, also collectively known as the "Content"). Please note that part of the Services (or special features) may be provided only to Members who subscribe for such Services and Part Time Website may charge fees for such Services. The Services are provided by Part Time Website AS IS and Part Time Website assumes no responsibility for any failure in providing the Services to the Members. Part Time Website may change, suspend or discontinue any or all of the Services or any Content for any reason, at any time, including the availability of any feature or part of the Content at its sole discretion. Part Time Website may also impose limits on all or any of the Services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Services without notice or liability. Part Time Website may charge fees for the use of the Services or part of them and may include advertisements or other commercial content in any Part Time Website product or image or webpage including such which have been created by members unless stated otherwise. The Member Services provided by Part Time Website (as defined on the Website) are provided according to the provisions of this Agreement and the specific commercial provisions and policies (including Cancellation Terms, Refund Policy etc.) as detailed on the Website, and such provisions and policies as may be amended or changed from time to time, are incorporated herein by reference and shall be considered as an integral part hereof.
4. General Undertakings You accept sole responsibility for all of your activities using the Website, including your conduct on the site and any and all content you may submit, post or share via the Website. You will not use the PartTimeWebsite.com services for any unauthorized or illegal purpose. You will be responsible for ensuring that you do not violate any laws of your jurisdiction, including but not limited to copyright laws. You will not upload or transmit viruses, worms or any other destructive code.
8. Online Sharing through Third Party Services Part Time Website enables you to share your website and/or Member Content (as defined below) through third party websites, blogs or email systems. When sharing your creations through third party services you shall continue to comply with all provisions of this Agreement. You are also required to comply with the terms of any of the services through which you are sharing your creation.
9. Third Party Services You are fully aware of the fact that Part Time Website shall not have any responsibility or liability with regard to any third party services used by you on or through your Part Time Website formed web content, such as payment and e-commerce services, and any use of such third party services shall be at your own responsibility and liability. You further acknowledge that the providence of technical ability to link to such services (such as the possibility of a 'PayPal' button), is provided only as part of the Services but shall not be deemed as to create any liability or responsibility on behalf of Part Time Website.
10. Extra Services and Applications A. General: Part Time Website may offer its Members through the Website (including as part of templates offered by Part Time Website and as part of the offering in the Part Time Website Extras Services located at: www.PartTimeWebsite.com/Extras; the "Extras") various applications and professional services that can be used in conjunction with or as part of the web Content offered to Members ("Extras"). Extras or Applications may be provided and operated by Part Time Website or by third-parties not affiliated with Part Time Website. You agree that Part Time Website is not responsible for any Application or Extras that is offered by any source other than Part Time Website. Additionally, some Extras may be made available to Members at no charge while the use of other Extras or certain features or abilities of Extras may require payment. The purchase and/or the use of Extras are offered only to Part Time Website Members. Accordingly, if You are not registered as a Part Time Website Member or if your Part Time Website account has been suspended, you will not be able to purchase or use Extras or Applications offered on the Part Time Website Website. Extras or Applications may be provided to Members by Part Time Website as an integral part of a template offered on the Part Time Website Website. In such event, the Member using such template shall be notified in a manner determined by Part Time Website that it includes a third party Extra or Application and that the use of such template may require the purchase of such Extra or Application and/or consent to terms and conditions determined by the provider of the Extra or Application. B. Availability of Applications: Part Time Website shall have the right, at its sole discretion (including but not limited to an event of violation of any legal agreement, law, regulation or policy) and with no need to provide a notice, to permanently or temporarily discontinue the availability of any Extra or Application (or of any features or components thereof). You agree that in such event Part Time Website shall have the right, in addition to the discontinuation of the offering of such Extra or Application to remotely remove such Extra or Application from Your Part Time Website Content at its sole discretion. In such event, You shall have no claims towards Part Time Website as result of any loses of data or other content. C. Responsibility and Liability: You acknowledge that other than Extras or Applications offered and provided by Part Time Website, all Applications are offered on an AS-IS basis and Part Time Website shall have no responsibility in relation to the proper functionality and/or availability of any Extra or Application. The entity or person providing an Extra or Application shall have the sole and exclusive responsibility for availability, maintenance, bug fixing, support (including by linking from the Extra or Application) and proper functioning of the respective Extra or Application. You agree that You are solely responsible for and that Part Time Website has no responsibility to you or to any third party for your use of the Extra Services and/or any Application, any breach of your obligations under the App Terms, and for the consequences (including loss or damage of any kind which Part Time Website may suffer) of any such breach. It shall be noted that unless clearly provided otherwise on the Website, upgrade of your Part Time Website content by purchasing Charged Services (as defined below) shall not include purchasing of any other services or upgrades of any Extra or Application. E. Ownership of Rights: Part Time Website or third parties providing Extras or Applications shall own all right, title and interest in and to the App Market and the Extras/Applications offered to Members, including without limitation all applicable Intellectual Property Rights in the Applications.
11. Fees and Payment Some of the Services offered on the Website require payment of fees ("Charged Services"). If you elect to sign up for Charged Services, you shall pay all applicable fees, as described on the Website in connection with such Charged Services selected by you. Part Time Website reserves the right to change its prices at any time. You authorize Part Time Website directly or through third parties, to make any inquiries it considers necessary to validate your account and financial information that you provided while signing up for such Services. Please note that according to internal agreements, Part Time Website LLC (Part Time Website’s wholly owned subsidiary) is entitled to collect fees from Users on behalf of the Charged Services, to process any payments and/or refunds and/or take any billing actions as required in connection with the collection of the fees on behalf of the Charged Services. All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties. You agree to pay any such taxes that might be applicable to your use of the Services and payments made by you to Part Time Website. All fees related to using Charged Services are charged automatically using the payment method as determined in the Website. If Part Time Website does not receive a request by the member, through the members section under the Part Time Website’s Members Page Website, for Charged Services termination you acknowledge and understand that Part Time Website will continue to charge you for the Charged Services as long as your account remains active regardless if the Charged Services are used or not. If, at any time, you contact your bank or credit card company and decline or otherwise reject the charge of any payable fees, this act will be considered a breach of your obligation hereunder and your use of the Charged Services will be automatically terminated. Your use of the Charged Services will not resume until you re-subscribe for any such Charged Services. Members purchasing Charged Services shall pay any and all prices and fees due for such Services. All prices and fees are non-refundable unless otherwise expressly noted, even if such Charged Services are suspended, terminated, or transferred prior to the end of the Services term. Part Time Website expressly reserves the right to change or modify its prices and fees at any time, and such changes or modifications shall be posted online at the Website and effective immediately without need for further notice to any member. Any changes or modifications in prices and fees shall be effective when the Services in question come up for renewal as further described below. IN ORDER TO ENSURE THAT YOU DO NOT EXPERIENCE AN INTERRUPTION OR LOSS OF SERVICES, MOST SERVICES OFFER AN AUTOMATIC RENEWAL OPTION. THE AUTOMATIC RENEWAL OPTION AUTOMATICALLY RENEWS THE APPLICABLE SERVICE FOR A RENEWAL PERIOD EQUAL IN TIME TO THE ORIGINAL SERVICE PERIOD. FOR EXAMPLE, IF YOUR ORIGINAL SERVICE PERIOD IS FOR ONE YEAR, YOUR RENEWAL PERIOD WILL BE FOR ONE YEAR. WHILE THE DETAILS OF THE AUTOMATIC RENEWAL OPTION VARY FROM SERVICE TO SERVICE, THE SERVICES THAT OFFER AN AUTOMATIC RENEWAL OPTION TREAT IT AS THE DEFAULT SETTING. THEREFORE, UNLESS YOU CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION PART TIME WEBSITE WILL AUTOMATICALLY RENEW THE APPLICABLE SERVICE WHEN IT COMES UP FOR RENEWAL, AND WILL TAKE PAYMENT FROM THE PAYMENT METHOD YOU HAVE ON FILE WITH PART TIME WEBSITE AT PART TIME WEBSITE’S THEN CURRENT RATES, WHICH YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE MAY BE HIGHER OR LOWER THAN THE RATES FOR THE ORIGINAL SERVICE PERIOD. YOU MAY CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION FROM SUCH SERVICES PRIOR TO THE AUTOMATIC RENEWAL AT ANY TIME. IN SUCH EVENT THE SERVICES SHALL BE DISCONTINUED UPON THE EXPAIRATION OF THE RESPECTIVE PERIOD YOU HAVE PAID FOR AND YOU SHALL NOT HAVE ANY CLAIMS TOWARDS PART TIME WEBSITE IN RELATION TO THE DISCONTIUATION OF THE SERVICES.
12. Ownership of Content Part Time Website does not have the ability to determine the actual owner of content created and/or uploaded to the Website. Accordingly: (i) in respect to content (such as websites, webpages and widgets) submitted, created and/or uploaded to the Website by a Member, the owner of such content shall be considered as the Part Time Website Member listed as the owner of the Part Time Website membership account under which the content has been submitted, created or uploaded to the Website; (ii) in respect to websites created for Part Time Website's members and which have an external URL (i.e. a domain name imported or purchased as part of a "Premium Upgrade"), Part Time Website shall consider the owner of such website as the person or entity registered as the owner of the domain according to the WHOIS database as provided on the www.whois.net website. To remove any doubt, the identity of the person or entity that has paid Part Time Website for the Charged Services shall not be considered by Part Time Website as creating any ownership or other rights in or in relation to such website; Part Time Website shall not provide any information and/or details regarding any content created, submitted or uploaded to the Website other than to the owners of such content as determined above.
13. Cancellation & Money Back The Part Time Website Charged Services are provided on a prepay basis. Part Time Website members may decide to discontinue their use of any Charged Services at any time. Such cancellation is done by the users themselves on the Part Time Website website and according to the instructions posted therein. The date and time of any cancellation of the use of any Charged Services shall be the date and time on which the user has completed the cancellation process on the Part Time Website Website. Part Time Website will not offer refunds at this time. Our Refund Policy may be amended from time to time which will be published on the Part Time Website Website. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT CERTAIN SERVICES PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE (INCLUDING PURCHASE OF EXTRAS AND APPLICATIONS) MAY BE NON-REFUNDABLE. THE TERMS OF EACH PURCHASED SERVICE OR APPLICATION ARE INDICATED IN THE WEBSITE AND/OR AS PART OF OR DURING THE PROCESS OF PURCHASING SUCH SERVICES OR APPLICATION. IT IS YOUR OBLIGATION TO VERIFY YOUR ABILITY TO CANCEL A SERVICE PRIOR TO PURCHASING ANY CHARGED SERVICE. PART TIME WEBSITE WILL NOT REFUND ANY AMOUNTS PAID FOR NON-REFUNDABLE CHARGED SERVICES.
14. Intellectual Property Rights The Content on the Part Time Website Website (as defined above), except for all Member Content (as defined below), is subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under local and international laws conventions. To the best of its knowledge, Part Time Website uses only Content which is allowed and permitted for use by the owner/s of the copyrights and other intellectual property rights therein. Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS only and it may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners (if such consent is required) (outside of a Part Time Website document). Part Time Website reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website and the Content. You agree to not engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Content other than expressly permitted herein, including any use, copying, or distribution of User Content of third parties obtained through the Website for any commercial purposes. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of the Part Time Website Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Part Time Website Website or any of the Content therein.
17. Security You are responsible for maintaining the security of your membership account and content, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the membership account and any other actions taken in connection with the website. You agree to immediately notify Part Time Website in writing of any unauthorized uses of your membership account or any other breaches of security. Part Time Website cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation. You acknowledge and agree that under no circumstances will Part Time Website be liable, in any way, for any acts or omissions by any Part Time Website Member or other third party, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
18. Warranty Disclaimer & Limitation of Liability A. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE PART TIME WEBSITE WEBSITE SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, PART TIME WEBSITE, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF. PART TIME WEBSITE MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT ON THE PART TIME WEBSITE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED TO THE PART TIME WEBISTE WEBSITE. B. IN NO EVENT SHALL PART TIME WEBSITE, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR WEBSITE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR OTHER INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR WEBSITE, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE PART TIME WEBSITE WEBSITE. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION. C. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT PART TIME WEBSITE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR USER CONTENT OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU. D. PART TIME WEBSITE DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE PART TIME WEBSITE WEBSITE OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND PART TIME WEBSITE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE. E. PART TIME WEBSITE DOESN’T RECOMMEND THE USE OF THE SITE FOR HOSTING OF PERSONAL CONTENT AND SHALL NOT BEAR ANY SECURITY RISKS REGARDING BREACH OR DAMAGE TO ANY USER CONTENT. F. PART TIME WEBSITE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS THAT THE PART TIME WEBSITE WEBSITE IS APPROPRIATE OR AVAILABLE FOR USE IN ALL LOCATIONS. THOSE WHO ACCESS OR USE THE PART TIME WEBSITE WEBSITE FROM JURISDICTIONS PROHIBITING SUCH USE, DO SO AT THEIR OWN VOLITION AND ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLIANCE WITH LOCAL LAW.
20. Events Beyond Control Under no circumstances shall Part Time Website be held liable for any delay or failure in this Website and/or any of the Services and/or information on the Website directly or indirectly resulting from, arising out of, relating to or in connection with events beyond the reasonable control of Part Time Website, including, without limitation, internet failures, equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials, fires, floods, storms, earthquakes, explosions, acts of God, war, terrorism, intergalactic struggles, governmental actions, orders of courts, agencies or tribunals or non-performance of third parties. The provisions of this paragraph are in addition to, and not intended to limit or modify, the limitation of Limitation of Liability section as stipulated above.
22. General YOU AND PART TIME WEBSITE AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE PART TIME WEBSITE WEBSITE MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION OCCURS. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION SHALL BE PERMANENTLY BARRED. By registering to the Part Time Website Website and providing your email address, you expressly agree to receive promotional content from Part Time Website, by mail or email, from time to time. If you provide Part Time Website with your phone number (at any stage of use of the Services), Part Time Website shall be entitled to call you or send you promotional SMS notices from time to time. If you wish not to receive such promotional content / notices, you may notify Part Time Website at any time.
23. BETA Test Warning Please note that the Website is currently in its BETA version and undergoing BETA testing. You understand and agree that the Services may still contain software bugs, suffer disruptions and not operate as intended or designated. Your use of the Services at this stage signifies your understanding of and agreement to participate in the Service BETA testing.
24. Customer Service Contact
To get in touch with our Customer Service - please use any of the options listed below:
1. Send an email message to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Call us at 818-852-3300